Like any networking group, the life blood of York Wedding Suppliers is our members. We enjoy each other’s company enough to meet up once a month either for a networking event or a social and value each other enough to refer business to one another.
We try to shout about weddings and other events where our members work together – you can see this in our blogs and on our Facebook page.
But new members are vitally important too – to fill gaps in the categories of members that we have and to bring new ideas and new contacts to the group.
If you would like to join:
- come along to one of our networking events at Cut and Chase on the last Wednesday (usually) of the month
- find out whether it is for you and if you express an interest in joining we will ask the whole membership if they have any objections – this could be to do with overlap of services or to do with your ability to deliver the service
- the membership team will check you are eligible – e.g. you have a wedding business based in York
- you will be invoiced for your annual membership. Once this is received you will be asked for details for inclusion on the website and welcomed on Facebook.
How Much Does it Cost?
Annual membership is £75. There is no cost to attending networking events other that any refreshments you buy on the evening. Social events are charged separately.
What Are the Benefits?
- Inclusion on this website
- Regular shares of your social media posts on our own social media feeds
- Free monthly networking events including training sessions – for example last year’s training evening with What’s the Story
- Our own wedding events, for example this one at Cut and Chase during York Fashion Week 2018
- Inclusion in our annual members brochure which is handed out at wedding fairs and other events that our members participate in.
We are currently particularly looking for a dressmaker, chauffeur and outside caterer, however we welcome enquiries from any businesses involved in wedding supplies in the York area